CPotential is a registered disability charity providing integrated rehabilitation for babies, children and young people with movement disorders, due to conditions such as cerebral palsy, global development delay or acquired brain injury.
Many of the children we work with also have related difficulties such as learning disabilities or sensory processing and/or communication.
Our holistic services are child-focused and by addressing their needs as early as possible we can help your child gain the vital skills they need as they grow older. The sooner we act, the greater the impact.
Our sessions can help each child:
- develop mobility, movement, sensory, communication, emotional, problem-solving and self-help skills
- take an active part in the learning process
- build confidence and independence – for your child and the whole family.
To help children and young people reach their full potential, we offer tailored therapy plans and family support, such as:
- Physiotherapy (Spider therapy, LiteGait, Galileo, Treadmill, Therasuit, Mollii Suit, iJoy)
- Conductive Education
- Occupational Therapy
- CIMT, Bimanual Skills, Functional Hand Skills
- DMI (Dynamic Movement Intervention)
- Music Therapy
- Immersive Story Therapy
- Galileo Whole Body Vibration Therapy
- LEGO Therapy
- Wellbeing and Counselling
- Legal, Educational and Financial Advice
- Speech & Language Therapy (coming soon)
- Aquatic Therapy (coming soon)
- Bursary (funding) support, and fundraising guidance
Our centre is based in Muswell Hill, north London at 143 Coppetts Road, London N10 1JP, with on-site car parking.
For more information, please visit our website www.cpotential.org.uk
Get in touch to book an assessment here
Email us email@example.com
Call us 020 8444 7242