Ultra Challenge Series 2021
Push Yourself Further 15 great events in 2021
Are you a regular walker and new to endurance events? Perhaps a seasoned trekker looking for testing adventures? Or even a marathon runnerwanting to ‘up’ your distance? Whether it’s along magnificent coastal scenery, or in stunning open countryside, there’s an Ultra Challenge for you.
Walk, Jog or Run at YOUR pace on the Ultra Challenge Series event of your choice. Join others in 2021 of all ages and experience for an unforgettable Challenge. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support.
Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
CHOOSE YOUR CHALLENGE:
Easter Challenge, 10th April 2021:
Isle of Wight Challenge, 1st – 2nd May 2021:
Jurassic Coast Challenge, 15th – 16th May 2021:
London 2 Brighton Challenge, 29th – 30th May 2021:
Lake District Challenge, 12th – 13th June 2021:
Cotswold Way Challenge, 28th – 29th June 2021:
Peak District Challenge, 3rd – 4th July 2021:
Yorkshire Challenge, 17th – 18th July 2021:
South West Coast 2 Coast, 24th – 25th July 2021:
Isle of Man Challenge, 7th – 8th August 2021:
South Coast Challenge, 4th – 5th September 2021:
Thames Path Challenge, 11th – 12th September 2021:
Thames Bridges trek, 11th September 2021:
Chiltern 50 Challenge, 25th September 2021:
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run orJog- set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraisingMixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target .
- Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
- Challenge Yourself
- Charity Car
- Common Signs and Symptoms of Cerebral Palsy in Infants
- Fire Walking
- Frame Football
- Fundraising Ideas
- How to start Fundraising
- Keeping Your Fundraising Safe
- Selling on eBay
- Superhero Series
- The Council for Disabled Children
- Ultra Challenge Series 2021
- Virtual Quiz Events