Ultra Challenge Series 2019
Push Yourself Further 9 great events in 2019
Are you a regular walker and new to endurance events? Perhaps a seasoned trekker looking for testing adventures? Or even a marathon runnerwanting to ‘up’ your distance? Whether it’s along magnificent coastal scenery, or in stunning open countryside, there’s an Ultra Challenge for you.
Walk, Jog or Run at YOUR pace on the Ultra Challenge Series event of your choice. Join 20,000 others in 2019 of all ages and experience for an unforgettable Challenge. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support.
Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
CHOOSE YOUR CHALLENGE:
Isle of Wight Challenge – 4/5 May 2019
Around the coastal path…
London 2 Brighton Challenge – 25/26 May 2019
Iconic route from Capital to Coast…
Jurassic Coast Challenge – 8/9 June 2019
The UK’s best coastline…
Chiltern Challenge – Date TBC
Take on the Ridgeway through the Chiltern hills …
Cotswold Way Challenge – 29/30 June 2019
Tough rolling hills & stunning viewpoints…
Peak District Challenge – 13/14 July 2019
A looped route to & from our basecamp in Bakewell…
South Coast Challenge – 31 Aug/1 Sept 2019
Seven Sisters & South Downs…
Thames Path Challenge – 7/8 Sept 2019
Take on the historic towpath… PLUS – Thames Bridges Trek 25km
Pilgrim 50 (North Downs Challenge) – DATE TBC
Festival style season-finisher…
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run orJog- set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge – £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraisingMixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target .
- Full Challenge – £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge – £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge – £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Find out more about the route, support, hospitality and choose your Challenge here
- Challenge Yourself
- Charity Car
- Charity Helplines
- Fact and Figures
- Fire Walking
- Frame Football
- Fundraising Ideas
- How to start Fundraising
- JustGiving Information
- Keeping Your Fundraising Safe
- Medical Injury Compensation Claims for Children
- Promoting Independence
- Selling on eBay
- Specialist legal help
- Superhero Series
- Textile Collections
- The Council for Disabled Children
- Ultra Challenge Series 2019