Charity Car is the big-hearted scheme from the UK’s largest car recycling network – CarTakeBack.com – that allows you to turn your old car into the maximum donation for Just4Children. That’s 100% of its market value if it’s ready to be recycled.
- Do you have an old car that you need to get rid of?
- Do you want to dispose of your old car without any hassle and in accordance with the law?
- Do you want to make sure that your old car is treated without any harm to the environment?
- Do you want to do something special that will benefit others?
Then why not join the thousands of like-minded people who have donated the value of their old car to charity.
Simply choose Just4Children, then give a few details about you and your car. You can even choose whether to deliver your old car to your nearest CarTakeBack recycling centre, or to make things really easy, we’ll collect it from you free of charge!
If your old car still has some life left in it, CarTakeBack will arrange for it to be sold to the highest bidder so that it can be fixed up and given a new lease of life. And if it truly has reached the end of the road, or if you’d just prefer, CarTakeBack will recycle it in line with the latest environmental regulations. Either way CarTakeBack will help you to complete the necessary DVLA paperwork and, if required, issue your DVLA Certificate of Destruction, freeing you of any responsibility.
- Challenge Yourself
- Charity Car
- Charity Helplines
- Common Signs and Symptoms of Cerebral Palsy in Infants
- Fact and Figures
- Fire Walking
- Frame Football
- Fundraising Ideas
- How to start Fundraising
- Keeping Your Fundraising Safe
- Medical Injury Compensation Claims for Children
- Promoting Independence
- Selling on eBay
- Specialist legal help
- Superhero Series
- The Council for Disabled Children
- Ultra Challenge Series 2019